All. Mine. I’m not sharing this one with ANYONE. The spices aren’t the blend I generally associate with chai. Like the Phoenix one, the spices lean a bit more towards cardamom.

I don’t really know what else. It’s good, it’s mine, and now I have to try mixing the rest of my laoshan black with the masala chai in my cupboard.

(0.5 tbsp for a 16oz mug, water just off the boil, 4 minutes, added honey and creamer.)

Tealizzy

LOL! I love this one too!!

OMGsrsly

I’m really surprised, because I can’t stand the laoshan black plain. The spices just… work. Now I want to try Earl of Anxi.

Comments

Tealizzy

LOL! I love this one too!!

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada