drank Carrot Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Received this one from ShayneBear at the tea meet yesterday!

It’s a nice, sweetly spiced black tea. I don’t think it necessarily tastes like carrot cake, but I do really like it. I might be needing to purchase more Persian Apple for my BFF, and if I do I hope there’s still some of this one available.

1 tsp in 8 oz water, etc.

Ceylon Star

It’s actually an oolong! But a tasty oolong :)

CrowKettle

I have about half of a 100g tin of this left if you want more. Downside is it was from over a year ago .. :/

OMGsrsly

I totally knew it was an oolong, umm. shifty eyes CrowKettle, does it still smell good? I need some teas I don’t ‘need’ to add milk to for work. Oolongs are good for this, as are some puerhs.

They do still have it, it’s just getting the money together for a $50 order! I’ve kinda spent my tea budget already. :)

CrowKettle

It’s in Delta but I when I’m back for the long weekend I will test it out and let you know!

Ooh, thanks! :)

Amariel

I like this tea, though it doesn’t really smell or taste like carrot cake, I agree. I haven’t had any in a while…it is not my favourite, and i don’t always have it on hand, but I do buy a small amount of it every now and again. It’s pleasant and cozy.

CrowKettle

I don’t know how well it holds up to fresher batches but 30-40g batch smells alright, I think. I’ll make it tomorrow morning and see. :/

Ok! Thanks! :)

Comments

Ceylon Star

It’s actually an oolong! But a tasty oolong :)

Ooh, thanks! :)

Amariel

Ok! Thanks! :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada