drank Golden Phoenix by Silk Road

I’m drinking my last serving of this, the one I bought maybe 5 or 6 years ago. It still tastes good, although a bit dusty, and I’m wondering how the new stuff will compare! The puerh is in the background, isn’t fishy, isn’t too strong. The cinnamon is there and sweetens the tea. The citrus (which I could still smell when I scooped the tea out this morning!) elevates it beyond a simple cinnamon tea.

This is definitely a comfort tea. I used to drink it every day at work, when I had a contract position at an office that resulted in me responding to maybe 2-3 phone calls and up to 10 emails per day. Yeah, that was a simple job. I listened to a lot of podcasts, and drank a lot of tea. Here’s hoping I can find another contract like that once I finish in April, so I can focus on my theory class and my research assistant/admin work in my off hours. Yes, I will need the three jobs to pay my student loan back. The numbers frighten me!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more