drank Royal Abkhazi by Silk Road

The last time I had this tea I ignored the Silk Road brewing instructions, thinking that they underleaf drastically.

Not true.

1 tsp in 16oz of water, and this tea is perfect. I added 1/4 tsp sugar and some soy creamer, just to make it a richer cup. I’ve done 1 hour + of yoga and a 20 minute body weight workout. I’m tired and need the pick-me-up!

This is such a nice Earl Grey. Really. I love this one. Not too floral, the vanilla adds some extra flavour without being in your face like the vanilla syrup added to a London Fog (Which seems recent. The first few times I had a London Fog there was no sweetener added.). It doesn’t need milk or sugar, I just like to add them for extra comfort. If you want more vanilla, use vanilla almond milk. :) I even love the black base on this. It’s starting to hint at astringency at a 4 minute, boiling water steep, but I think even 5 minutes would be fine if you wanted a stronger tea.

Yum. Definitely a tea I will try to keep stocked in my cupboard.