drank Cherry Cola (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I got this tea to make popsicles, and I’m afraid I’m not sold. The smell when brewing is heavy on the anise, and it’s interesting that I can pick that out of the “cola flavour”.

I brewed 1/2 cup double strength, added 1 tsp sugar and about 1/3 cup soy creamer. Chilled overnight, then poured into my Zoku popsicle maker today.

There’s something wrong with the flavour. I can see where it’s going, but blech.. It’s weirdly musty and spicy, and honestly I’d rather have an organic/natural full-sugar cola mixed with creamer and frozen. :/

whatshesaid

This is the most revolting tea I’ve ever drank in my life :(

OMGsrsly

Yep, pretty much! The actual cola I just drank was 1000000000% better. Too bad I mixed it with rum and drank it all before I managed to make a popsicle. :)