Oh hey. Apparently I missed putting this in my online cupboard. And apparently I haven’t had it yet!

After my failed Cherry Cola tea flavoured popsicle, I needed something comforting to cleanse my palate. Hence a white chocolate hazelnut Ritter Sport, and some tea that smells (and tastes!) like baked goods.

I don’t really get “oatmeal raisin cookie” out of it, but I do get delicious spiced baked good. A different spice from the Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie one, even. I had a big raisin in my brew basket so there’s less tea in here than I expected, but it’s still delicious. I can taste the tea in the background, the cinnamon, a carb-y sweet baked flavour (not really getting oats, though), and some extra sweetness from that raisin.

I really like Della Terra’s black flavoured teas. Well, the ones I’ve tried. The green ones are good as well, but since black teas are closer to my heart, I love them more. :)

1.5 tsp in 12 oz water, 1/4 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp soy creamer.

Chizakura

This tea has my interest. I haven’t been terribly interested in the other black teas Della Terra has available, but I’ve always been curious about this one.

OMGsrsly

I do like it. Want me to put some aside for you? I’m coming out your way in April (after the 19th) for some shopping, so we could meet up at that point.

Chizakura

Ooh! :D That’d be fun! That’d be lovely :)

Comments

Chizakura

OMGsrsly

Chizakura

Ooh! :D That’d be fun! That’d be lovely :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada