drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

Yum!

This tea smells super rooibos-y when I just sniff it, but if you can get past that and actually take a sip, it’s lime all the way. Wow! It definitely reminds me of pie.

I don’t have much to say. I spent the afternoon at work lifting heavy things when I shouldn’t be lifting things, came home and had a cola with rum to make up for that terrible Cherry Cola tea. But I think it might actually be time to sleep, not time to drink more tea.

Cavocorax

Haha. Great minds think alike? Good tea!

OMGsrsly

It is! I’m loving the flavoured stuff from Della Terra. The only one I don’t love is the chocolate strawberry, and I think that’s because I don’t care for “chocolate flavour”. I’d rather just have chocolate pieces or cocoa nibs.

Comments

Cavocorax

Haha. Great minds think alike? Good tea!

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada