Yay! Finished! I had one serving left of this tea, mostly made up of tiny broken pieces. I do like the fruity lemony scent and taste of this one, I’m just still disappointed that it was sold to me as a strawberry tea when I can’t really discern strawberry. Fresh berry, yes, but not specifically strawberry.

Oh well. It’s done, and the people I gave the majority away to seem to have appreciated the flavour, so that’s a win.

Still on my list? A strawberry black tea. Just. Strawberries.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada