drank Royal Abkhazi by Silk Road

I finally managed to eat food today ($$$ bacon my brother got me, an egg, and sauteed greens, yum!) and to top off that delicious meal I decided to have an earl grey.

This one is, as always, fantastic. Just having it with a little soy creamer today.

Pay attention to their steeping instructions. 1/2 tsp per 7 oz (or so, this time), 4 mins. It’s actually pretty good, even though my water was WAY too cool. I do prefer making it in 16oz quantities, but I’m trying to only have 8oz cups of tea today, so I get to have more varieties before I start sloshing!