This would be so much better without the hibiscus! While I long for a strawberry tea of deliciousness, I also long for a mandarin spice oolong and/or black tea.

One day I will find you, tea. One day.

Edit: Oh gods. Had to dump the cup. Moving on. Too much hibiscus AND the cloves are making my tongue numb. Next time, maybe not 3 minutes when I end up with a clove in my basket.

Fjellrev

Oh yeah, I could only imagine what a weird sensation that would be. Numbing cloves + drying hibiscus. Ahhh!

OMGsrsly

It was pretty terrible! I think I rinsed it last time, and did a shorter steep. I should look up my notes, or note better instructions on my tins! :)

Comments

Fjellrev

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada