(From zentealife.com) I don’t really know what verbena and blackberry leaves taste like, but wow I like this. I can see this being amazing if steeped “forever” and then served on ice or reheated.

Yes, it’s a bit medicinal, but that’s pretty normal when you get things like nettle and lemongrass! Definitely use a fine strainer, as the nettle crushes quite easily and I have a lot of floaties.

As it cools I’m getting a tart cranberry flavour! Yes! Just make sure you get a piece of dried cranberry in your spoon.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada