drank Japanese Sour Cherry by Silk Road

Ice brewed this overnight, and am doing a second brew now.

1 tsp tea in my gravity infuser, filled with ice, then placed over a big mug overnight. It smells SO good, the cherry coming to the front. Sadly, the overnight brew is a bit bitter. Do I have the proportions wrong? Was it just a bad idea to leave it overnight? Maybe I should have put it in the fridge. The drips from the second brew are delicious.

Thank you, ShayneBear for suggesting this. I’ve seen the method everywhere since you mentioned it, and finally decided to try. It may still be chilly, but the sun is calling for loads of iced teas.

Iced