drank Coconut Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I have 3 mugs of different teas on my desk. Apparently I really don’t want to study today!

Since I had some “Silk True Coconut” in my fridge, I decided to try this cold. I added what I had left to a cup (sieved), added some hot water, frothed, topped with the coconut milk and ice. It ended up being about 10 oz with 1 tsp of matcha powder.

The coconut milk is terrible. :/ It’s somehow thick and watery at the same time. I can see this working with my beloved Almond Breeze, but sadly this was a waste of matcha and is going down the sink.

CrowKettle

I’m glad I’m not the only one wrestling with studying on such a nice day. Don’t you hate it when you’ve gone through all the effort of making a perfect drink and then it turns out your milk malfunctioned?

OMGsrsly

I am so done with this course. :/ Exam next Friday, but I just want to be free, even though “free” means “working for a living”. I hate it when milk malfunctions, especially when I use up the last of my tea! I’m now procrastinating making a tea spreadsheet for group orders. Heh.

Comments

CrowKettle

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada