drank Ginger Lemon Green Tea by Zen Tea

Yep. Green tea with lemongrass, ginger and dried lemon juice. That’s exactly what it tastes like. It’s nicely balanced, and the green tea is a nice background – I probably used water that was too hot, but it’s not bitter or astringent at all.

This would be a good tea when sick, with some honey. I don’t know that I’ll buy more right away, unless I love it iced, but I’m glad I have it in my cupboard!

I think I’ve had too many slightly gingery teas the last couple days. I’m craving hot brown sugar ginger tea, but don’t feel like making it.

(1 tsp, 9-ish oz water)