drank Strawberry Cream by Zen Tea

Second tasting note under the right tea!

I came home from work/school to spend another exciting 4 hours doing work. Yay!

So of course the first thing I did was make tea.

This is pretty good, I did a 2 minute steep with almost boiling water, 2 tsp leaves and a 16 oz mug. Something tastes a little off tonight, but that could be me (4.5 hours sleep! WHEE!), or the mug. Probably me. The strawberry is nice, but there’s not quite enough. I need a timer with seconds so I can do a 2.5 minute steep without having my phone in the kitchen.

Phones do not belong on counters when one is seriously sleep deprived. That way lies danger and sadness.