From CrowKettle (I swear I’m randomly grabbing teas from my sample box!).

Bitter nut note, indeed. However, there is some toffee flavour, and the chocolate flavouring is actually good in this tea! Yay! In my mind, it does need milk and a little sugar to offset the bitter nut (My first thought was that something was wrong with the hazelnut in my brew basket, but maybe not.). The tea base is nice and a little toasty which goes well with the idea of toasted nuts and toffee. Not necessarily one I’d rush out to buy, but I do like it and I appreciate the opportunity to try it!

I’ll have to try it as a latte once I get more almond milk.

(Edit. It smells strongly of toffee once it significantly cools, but it doesn’t taste strongly of toffee. Huh.)