Yep. Lighter in flavour, sweeter and a bit more floral than Black Manas by Teajo.

I still really like this one, but the other is more of a kick-in-the-pants morning tea for me. They both have a similar mouth-feel as far as astringency and bitterness at a 3 minute steep (which is incredibly minimal) but the Black Manas is thicker, somehow. I don’t get it.

Can you tell I was a coffee drinker? Heh. It seems like I’m looking for the strongest, non-roasty tasting black tea I can handle…

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada