Another tea I missed trying after the Victoria tea meet. Again, from CrowKettle. Heh. I think I need to re-inventory my teas and start a “haven’t tried yet” box.

This tea is a sweet milky orange oolong. It’s not too vegetal from this first steep (yay!) and the milky flavour of the oolong goes so well with the orange.

I accidentally let my water cool for about 15 minutes, so the temperature wasn’t hot enough for the leaves to fully unfurl. However, it’s produced a really nice, light, orange flavoured cup.

It’s a bit of a toss-up between this one and Della Terra’s Orange Brulee. This one doesn’t have that dark sugary/caramel taste, and because of that I feel that it’s not nearly as sweet of an orange flavour.

I might try mixing them to see what I get. :)