Yum. I think I need to buy more of this tea.

That’s actually all I have to say. Time to get back to studying!!

whatshesaid

Sounds nummy!!

OMGsrsly

This is indeed the most mapley of the maple teas I’ve tried. Need to try Butiki’s maple pecan whatever it is to see how it compares. :)

butiki’s is quite mapley but it’s also pecan. so it’s not a straight maple tea

OMGsrsly

I need to compare the maple flavour though! :) My favourite ice cream is maple walnut, but I’d switch the walnuts to pecans in an instant if I could.

then you for sure need to try it lol

Fjellrev

Can’t wait to try this someday! Hope the studying is going well. :)

Comments

whatshesaid

Sounds nummy!!

butiki’s is quite mapley but it’s also pecan. so it’s not a straight maple tea

then you for sure need to try it lol

Fjellrev

Can’t wait to try this someday! Hope the studying is going well. :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada