drank Carrot Cake by DAVIDsTEA

This morning (technically it was still morning) I stood in front of my teas, going “eenie meenie miney moe”. This is the one I landed on, mostly because I have two tins of it – one from CrowKettle, and a sample tin from Shayne Bear. I want that sample tin free, since they’re the perfect size to bring 2 bags of tea with me in my purse. If I’m temping, I don’t want to be stuck with Lipton or Tetley! I’ve turned into such a tea snob…

Anyways, this is delicious and dessert-y and comforting as usual. I really do love the blend of spices, although I wonder what it was like fresh. :)