So weird. This smells exactly like the gluten free carrot raisin muffins I just ate.

I mixed 1 tsp this with 1 tsp irish breakfast for a bit more of a kick. The flavour is intense enough that I could probably dilute it even more. Wow.

This one is pretty good, and I’m thinking I’d like to restock it as I’m already half way through!

Chizakura

This one just appeals to me so much. It sounds so pleasantly delicious but without being too sweet at the same time.

This tasting note is reminding me painfully that I’m out of Irish Breakfast. ;( I miss it so! But I told myself no more orders until May at the soonest.

OMGsrsly

I add a little sugar to it to bring out the sugary baked goods flavour even more. And a little soy creamer because I can’t resist. :D I really really like it.

There is a new(ish) tea place in Langley! http://nakedteasgalore.com/ I want to come check them out. They will arrange pick ups right now, but are opening a retail location sooooon. :) Oh, but they don’t have am Irish Breakfast. Well.

Chizakura

But they do have a Cream of Earl Grey!!! :D And plenty of other delicious looking things. And wow, they’re in Langley!> That’s so amazing! :D I can’t wait for the retail shop to open!

OMGsrsly

Yeah. I want to try their peach matcha. They were part of the Amoda Box this month, which is how I heard of them. Not that I get the box or anything, but I want to…

Comments

Chizakura

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada