Sipdown! (OH NOES! Now I need to go get more, and Steam is closed tomorrow!)

Anyways, I didn’t have enough for my travel cup so I added some Irish Breakfast. It worked! Yay! So good.

(Oh, and my tutor is impressed with how far I’ve come, and I should manage to pass the course, might even get a B if I don’t get tripped up with the simple things. Like algebra. Freaking algebra.)

Fjellrev

Yay, glad to hear your tutor is impressed!

OMGsrsly

I haven’t done math in, umm, 9 years. And I’m doing calc 2. So I had a loooooong way to go!

Comments

Fjellrev

Yay, glad to hear your tutor is impressed!

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada