drank Royal Jelly Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

This one is a little odd. I don’t know what Royal Jelly tastes like, but I’m assuming it’s a little bit like honey.

This matcha is sweet. Seriously sweet. Or maybe that’s the difference of using regular Silk soy milk VS unsweetened Almond Breeze. It’s like I added honey to my matcha. Really quite good, even though I can’t pick out the flavour quite like I can with the caramel.

I’d share this with a group order, for sure. It’s flavoured but not too much, even though it’s robust. Thanks, CrowKettle!

CrowKettle

I like mixing this one into other kinds of matcha :)

OMGsrsly

I don’t have enough matcha left to do that! We definitely need to do a Red Leaf order. Iced matcha lattes will be amazing in the summer.