drank Black Manas by Teajo Teas

Miscommunicating with friends, cleaning the house, forgetting to eat… I wanted a nice strong cup of black tea with some sugar and plenty of milky substance.

Oh yeah, this is good.

And now I think my brother is coming over, because I’m cranky and don’t want to go out. I’ll be making him dinner for my birthday… what?

Edit: oh yeah. 200 tasting notes.

…happy birthday? :)

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I hope your brother at least brings dessert!

ashmanra

And presents! Like tea!

OMGsrsly

Thanks! My birthday is early next week, but he has weird days off so we were gonna do dinner today. Normally he cooks for me, and he’s an awesome cook. :) I just wanted to stay home today.

OMGsrsly

Update: He is stuck in traffic and eating my cupcakes. As one does, I suppose.

OMGsrsly

He lied. Cupcakes arrived 100% intact. We ate, he drank tea I shoved in his face, it was good. The cupcakes were AMAZING.

Comments

…happy birthday? :)

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I hope your brother at least brings dessert!

ashmanra

And presents! Like tea!

OMGsrsly

Update: He is stuck in traffic and eating my cupcakes. As one does, I suppose.

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada