The last of this sample from CrowKettle! I think I like these flavoured matchas better cold, and with regular soy milk instead of unsweetened almond milk. Maybe that’s due to the amount of “green tea lattes” I’ve had at Starbucks. IDK.

This is really good today. I can taste the sweet vanilla pudding flavour, I didn’t have to add any sugar, and yum. I wish I had more coconut matcha to try it this way. That would have been so good!

(I did actually just get up and I am just drinking my first tea. Sometimes life happens this way.)