Yum! A nice strong breakfast tea with soy creamer to go with my ridiculous birthday breakfast (2 eggs with Korean chili pepper, 2 gluten free toaster waffles with yogurt, Happy Planet smoothie, water… although the smoothie might come to work instead).

I’m blaming my hangry state on the fact that I forgot to eat yesterday when I went to Langley, and that when I finally did eat I ended up with a tummy ache. So far today, so good.

Anyways, the tea. Rich, malty (oh, can I ever taste that today), smooth, delicious. This is my favourite Irish Breakfast blend.

MissLena

Happy bday!! Hope you have an excellent day full of tea! :D

CrowKettle

Happy Birthday! :)

Chiyo

OMG Happy Birthday, SRSLY!

Shmiracles

super totally happy birthday!!! pop pop!

canadianadia

Happy birthday :D

OMGsrsly

Thanks everyone! Apparently I wasn’t feeling as great as I thought, as I just got up from a nap and have to deal with work emails now! First thing I did when I got up was put the kettle on. :D You know you love tea when…