So I had fun the other night and picked out all the licorice pieces that I could positively identify. (I like sorting…?)

The tea is much better now. Even more better with a squeeze of lemon juice and a healthy spoon of honey.

The licorice taste is in the background, and I can deal with it for the rest of the bag.

However… I got some fresh turmeric to dry to make my own version of the tea! :D So excited to play around with that. I might use fennel instead of licorice, because I like the flavour, not the aftertaste.