drank Coconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Made this up as a tea latte today, with some soy milk mixed with water (I find them too thick otherwise, me being used to almond milk!) and honey.

Really, really good. I just chucked everything together on the stove, waited till hot, let it steep a bit longer, strained into a mug. Then I went out and when I came back I re-used the leaves. It worked, too!

I might have to pick up more of this tea so I can make more tea lattes. It’s really good plain, but as a latte, I like coconut flavours even better.