drank Coconut Chai by Zhena's Gypsy Tea

Apparently I’m on a coconut kick today.

I picked this one up because I had seen Kittenna rave about it, and it was on sale. Woo!

It’s really nice. I’m not tasting much coconut, but I did a 3 minute steep to stay on the safe side. I think that 4 or 5 minutes would be fine with this tea. The spice flavours are so nicely balanced, I’m really enjoying it. Definitely a good bagged chai to drag around with me in my purse. :)

Fjellrev

I used to love this but have grown a little tired of it.

OMGsrsly

I don’t have many chai teas, so I was glad to see this on sale. Once it’s finished, I probably won’t rush out to buy more, but it’s nice to have variety! I think this one could be a “steep forever” tea in my thermos, which will be good for work.

Cavocorax

Mmmm. That sounds like an interesting blend. I’m not a big fan of Chai’s (they’re ok) but I do like coconut and I can see how it would be a good mix!

Fjellrev

Yeah, I totally agree! This one never gets bitter. Definitely a nice tea to grab on the go.

Cavocorax, I have a few bags left, so if we do a meetup someday, I can always bring some along. :) If you like DT’s Coco Chai Rooibos, I’m sure you’d like this.

Comments

Fjellrev

I used to love this but have grown a little tired of it.

OMGsrsly

Cavocorax

Fjellrev

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada