drank Strawberry Cream by Zen Tea

It’s so weird, most of the teas in my cupboard right now aren’t actually black teas! This must be fixed! Maybe with another sample order from Zen Tea? IDK.

Anyways, I rummaged around and decided to have this one this morning. Yum. Yummy yum yum. I will be ordering some more of this one, although probably not a tin. I do like to have variety, and with the selection of flavoured teas I have I’m afraid I wouldn’t drink this one fast enough.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada