I mixed up a blend of herbs tonight, what fun!

2 tbsp chamomile, 1 tbsp lemongrass, 1/2 tbsp orange peels.

I steeped about 1 tbsp in a mug using a filter bag, and it is so delicious. Fresh dried chamomile blossoms are so tasty and honey-like. Yum!

This bedtime tea is brought to you by the idiot who turned the heat in the apartment to “COOL”! I was sitting here shivering, and wondering why I was so cold when I had already turned up the heat. So I went out into the hall, and examined the thermostat. My apartment feels significantly more chilly than the entry, and the entry is at 68F! BRR. Wooly socks for me.