I decided to make up a big batch of lemon-sage tea, for deliciousness. Have I mentioned I really like medicinal/herbal teas? Because I do!

1 tbsp fine sage leaves (not powder!)
2 tbsp honey (or to taste)
zest of one lemon
juice of half a lemon
4 cups boiling water

Cover and steep 10-30 minutes, then drink! I like it both hot and cold, so the extras go into the fridge for another time. It doesn’t taste like something that goes on chicken, even though sage is, well, sage. Think of it as an herbal lemonade. I need to do this with lavender. Yum!

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more
ashmanra

That would probably be good! I added lavender to the tulsi you sent and I liked that!

OMGsrsly

I think you’ve mistook me for someone else. I haven’t sent anything to anyone… and I wish I could find a source for plain tulsi here!

Comments

ashmanra

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada