drank Sublime by Silk Road

Apparently I have some of this tea at home! I was trying to dig something out of my friends cupboard I hadn’t had before, or at least not that frequently. Oh well.

I’m having this iced with honey today. Brewed double strength (1 tsp per 6-8oz water-that-cooled-5-mins) and poured it over ice, then added ice till the cup was full. I think I ended up with about 16 oz, but I’m not sure.

I added 1/2 tsp honey to it while it was brewing, which was too much. I do like honey with lemongrassy teas, though! Just maybe a lot less next time. A hint of honey rather than it being a prominent flavour.

This tea is so good. I love it iced so much. I hope I can replicate the tastiness at home later, once I’ve finished my laundry!