From CrowKettle. :)

I’m not too sure about this one. It smells like a nice spiced tea, not that I’m really getting ‘pumpkin’ or ‘cheesecake’ out of it. There is definitely caramel.

Based on some other peoples comments about 52teas, I used cooler water (cooled 5 mins in the kettle!), and only steeped 3 minutes. Which seems to have been too long or too hot.

I do like the caramelly spicy flavour, but the base isn’t my favourite. Thanks for giving me such a huge sample to play with, CrowKettle. I do appreciate it, and will enjoy what I have even though I wouldn’t buy this tea.