drank Pink Passionfruit by DAVIDsTEA

I was sniffing the new teas today, and caved and decided to get some of this one. It smells of delicious tropical fruits. Cherries, berries, the blackberry leaves, and yes some passionfruit. It reminds me of Black Cherry Berry from Celestial Seasonings, just more tropical.

The brew is fairly light, but is very fragrant. It tastes pretty much how it smells, and is quite sweet. I won’t be adding sugar to this one unless the hibiscus makes it super tart as it cools.

I can definitely pick out the blackberry leaves, possibly due to how many herbal teas I’ve had in my life. The flavour they lend is amazing, so I don’t mind.

Yeah, as it cools it’s definitely the fruity herbal tea of my childhood taste that’s coming out. I might end up getting more of this, just for nostalgia sake.

ETA: 2nd steep of 7 minutes works too! Yay!