drank Himalayan Blend by DAVIDsTEA

I, uhh, “accidentally” got some of this tea today. My goal is to branch out and try more non-flavoured teas.

This doesn’t steep up dark at all. When they say clear, they really mean clear.

I steeped 4 minutes, and IDK that I’m getting a lot of astringency out of it, even though it’s been sitting on my desk for about 3 hours at this point, and is cold. It’s very light and floral, with that darjeeling backbone. If that makes sense.

I do like this tea, and am happy to drink it completely plain (oh yeah. I didn’t add ANYTHING to this mug!). I wouldn’t drink it much in the morning, it feels more like an afternoon tea.

Cavocorax

This was one of the first teas I stocked up on from Davids! It used to be called David’s Darjeeling but then they changed it – maybe because it’s not really a Darjeeling? I like it though, although I agree it’s not really a morning blend.

OMGsrsly

I quite like it, and I think it’d make a good work tea if I either prepackaged it into bags, or actually brought a strainer to work. Probably bags. A strainer seems like too much trouble… :)

Comments

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada