drank Golden Phoenix by Silk Road

Nom nom freaking nom. I did two steeps of this today, the first one I made in a thermos before I left home, and I added a tonne of honey (I’m sick… boo!). It steeped for about 3 hours so it was extremely flavourful and delicious, and the honey helped with the throat scratchies puerh seems to intensify. I steeped it again for a couple hours, and it was just weak. If I’m going to steep this one over throughout the day, I think I need to steep it for 5-10 minutes, pour it into another mug to drink, then steep the leaves again in the thermos. Otherwise all the goodness gets pulled out with the first steep!

Sadly, I’m going to have to put this one away till I’m feeling better, as the throat scratchies were very sad-making.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more