drank Gold Rush (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Yum. A tasty lower caffeine option for my afternoon tea break. Now I’ll go back to my desk and revel in the sweet coconuttiness of my beverage as I enter orders. Yes, that’s my glamorous job this month – order entry clerk.

CrowKettle

Where are you working? Also, congratulations on the job! :)

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Temp job? Order entry clerk sounds very technical!

OMGsrsly

Because this is a public forum I’d rather not say. :) Just temping. At a place. That takes lots of orders. (Ha!)

It’s not very technical, rather it is a lot of simple data entry. You know how you fill your shipping cart at an online store? Imagine doing that using product numbers and descriptors you don’t understand, over and over for other companies all day using a DOS-based system that won’t take edits. Yeah. It’ll pay my rent, it’s good experience, and the people I’m working with are awesome. :)

Comments

CrowKettle

Where are you working? Also, congratulations on the job! :)

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Temp job? Order entry clerk sounds very technical!

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada