This reminds me of a Big Red Robe, but oversteeped. That dark dusty roasty malty earthy flavour. Sadly not a favourite of mine. So glad I only have a couple cups more to drink!

Cavocorax

Hmmm. Maybe I should try Big REd Robe! I like this one but I might understeep it.

OMGsrsly

Silk Road’s Big Red Robe is a toned down, light-hearted cousin of Verdant’s Anxi Fo Shou. Similar flavour profiles to my untrained palate, but one is much more drinkable for me! Maybe I’ll be cheeky and make up some of each of these three teas and test them out today. I’ll have to use bags, as I only have 2 strainers.

Comments

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada