drank Earl Grey Blue Flower by Zen Tea

I received a 2 mug sample of this tea when I ordered a whole bunch of samples.

Now… I haven’t had an earl grey in so long. They were my first teas, and I’ve kind of moved away from them and found other teas to drink.

This one, although it is strong on the bergamot, is pretty darn good. I’m having it with milk and honey as I prefer my black teas, and om nom nom. Not a tea I’ll drink all the time now, but definitely a tea I’ll have every once in a while.

Thank you Captain Picard for influencing my early tea choices. :)

(In other news, since I have a bus pass, I was thinking of heading out to check out another tea store on my map. Only, so many of them are closed on Sundays! What’s up with that? So disappointing.)

Chizakura

I love earl greys too. :) But it’s been a few months since I’ve had one. Maybe I’ll make one in a bit, I miss it. D:

OMGsrsly

I had a couple sips of a friends from Sbux, but that’s a bit too furniture polishy for me. :) This one is a little less strong.

Chizakura

Yeah, our Earl Grey is like a kick in the head XD; I’ve drank it from time to time, but I wouldn’t pay for it, that’s for sure.

whatshesaid

I totally just referenced The good Captain in this afternoon’s review :) awesome!!

Comments

Chizakura

OMGsrsly

whatshesaid

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada