Got this one iced today, since I was downtown and had forgotten my little tea kit at home (I usually carry tea, bags or a mesh ball, and an empty mug!).

Ooh, this is good! Reminds me of the stewed rhubarb one of my grammas used to make, with tapioca and strawberry Jello. There’s a decent vanilla presence in this tea as well, which must be the yogurt creaminess they say is in here.

Once I sip down the new fruit teas I got today, I will probably get some of this one!

Lilysmom

I don’t know how I missed trying this one. Must try soon! Which new fruit teas did you get?

OMGsrsly

Herbal Republic/Teaz: Nana’s Fruit Garden and Harmonizing Tulsi.
Granville Island: Lemon Myrtle and Lemon Mango. I’m hesitant about the lemon mango though because out of the market it smells like one of those “hibiscus takes over” fruity blends. Should still be OK iced and sweetened.

Amariel

I like this one, in moderation, because of the hibiscus, but it is pretty good. I have a small amount at
home.

Comments

Lilysmom

OMGsrsly

Herbal Republic/Teaz: Nana’s Fruit Garden and Harmonizing Tulsi.

Amariel

home.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada