This one smells so so good, but I’m a little disappointed by the flavour. Might be the lemon myrtle. Hmm. And how many teas with lemon myrtle do I have now? 3? 4? Oops.

Anyways, it smells deliciously lemony and spicy and just yum. Taste-wise, the lemon falls apart a little bit. Ginger comes out, which is delicious, and it goes really well with the tulsi. I think I prefer a fruity tulsi blend, though. That one I had from Georgie’s on the island was just SO good. This one is good, but isn’t SO good. :)

I added a little honey to see if that rescued the flavour a bit, and it does. Yay! This one is also apparently good iced, so I’ll have to try that tomorrow afternoon.

My initial impression is that I probably won’t buy more, but that could change!