I only have a tiny amount of this tea, and that fact makes me so sad.

It is licorice, fennel and star anise in liquid form. If you like Dutch honeycomb licorice, or you like the smell of licorice but cannot stand that lingering mouth coating sweetness, then this is the licorice tea for you. I added a little rock sugar, but for me this tea would shine best with honey. Hmm. Or a pinch of salt.

I love it. And since I can’t have licorice candy anymore because it all has gluten in it, I will be getting more of this tea.