2 tbsp in 2 cups water, then poured over ice, water added to make it 1 litre.

This is delicious berry juice when made this way. Add a little sugar or honey if you need to, but it is just so good. If you prefer to be stingy with your heavy fruit teas, 1 tbsp in 1 cup hot water done this way is also good. I just wanted the thick juice flavour and texture tonight.

I’m almost out, and I’ve had it 8 days. I think I need to bring my tin in and get more!

Boiling 8 min or more
Lilysmom

This sounds very good….going to try to visit herbal republic this week….