drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

Thankfully I only have a little bit of this tea. I’m drinking it hot brewed and poured over ice, and there’s a terrible bitter nut skin flavour. Ick.

I’ll have to try it hot, but I’m not so sure about this. Too bad, as it smells delicious and nutty. I really wanted to like it.

(This nut skin taste is a recurring theme in nut flavoured/nut containing teas. Mostly walnuts and pecans, but apparently also macadamia. No problems with almonds or pistachios yet.)

Iced 6 min, 0 sec
Bear With Me

it’s best hot and consumed hot, or cold-brewed. hot brewing then icing does leave that funky taste for some reason.

OMGsrsly

I’ll try cold brewing it tomorrow then, and also try it hot. :) Thanks!

Bear With Me

no problem! it’s a staple on my herbal shelf, having the sweet nuttiness I sometimes crave, without added fruit and other odds and ends. Lemme know how it goes tomorrow :)

Cavocorax

I really enjoy it, but I’ve only had it hot. I hope that works better for you!

Comments

Bear With Me

OMGsrsly

I’ll try cold brewing it tomorrow then, and also try it hot. :) Thanks!

Cavocorax

I really enjoy it, but I’ve only had it hot. I hope that works better for you!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada