drank Strawberry Oolong by Butiki Teas

I abused this tea horribly today by steeping it in a paper tea bag, with randomly poured hot and cold water. Still. It was really, REALLY good. I refilled 3 times.

The flavour is fresh, creamy, and delicate. I didn’t get a tonne of strawberry flavour out of this oolong, but there was enough I knew I was drinking a strawberry tea. I think it’d come out more if I steeped it properly, and definitely if I added a pinch of sugar.

Yummers. Definitely an oolong I can see restocking. For sure. I want more, but it’s bedtime.

Amariel

Is this oneI got? I think so, but I can’t remember anymore.

gmathis

Love teas that can take abuse!

OMGsrsly

Yes, Heather. You did! It’s so delicious just dumped together, I need to try it made properly. :)

Amariel

Lovely! Can’t wait to try it!