drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

This is so much better hot than hot-brewed-and-iced. Still not a staple like this for me.

I have enough to try cold brewing. Fingers crossed.

Amariel

It is one of those I do restock on occasion. I try to have it since it is caffeine free and good hot and supposedly good for you. But the leaves and the liquor are weird.

OMGsrsly

It is weird! I totally got the weird thick green liquor, but I still drank it. :)

Amariel

It really is like swampwater, all murky and green.

Comments

Amariel

OMGsrsly

Amariel

It really is like swampwater, all murky and green.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada