drank Buccaneer by SerendipiTea

I haven’t had this one in a few months. It’s tasty and desserty, but as far as teas go I’m preferring other things now. I can definitely tell there’s rooibos in here, but while it doesn’t taste bad, it’s just not my thing anymore. Definitely a good blend of flavours, with the coconut, chocolate and vanilla, but I think I’ll try to find those flavours in a puerh or black tea instead of a rooibos/black tea blend…

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada