drank Pineapple Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Got a cup of this iced, to go, so I could be caffeinated from the Fall Out Boy show I went to tonight.

I didn’t need it. I was actually home by 11:10. Yeah.

As for the tea, the person oversteeped it and kept stirring it. So it was a little murky and verging on bitter. The pineapple flavour kept it fresh, thankfully.

Now, pasta. Soon, bed.

Fjellrev

That sucks. I find they always oversteep the oolongs and greens in the store.

Cavocorax

Which… I don’t get. If they don’t know how to do it, WHO can you trust?

OMGsrsly

It’s like a conspiracy theory… they don’t want you to actually like the tea so you go back and, umm. That doesn’t work. ;)

The last time I had it the person used a timer and it wasn’t oversteeped. In fact, it was DELICIOUS. I was hoping for the same this time, but all I got was Meh.

Comments

Fjellrev

That sucks. I find they always oversteep the oolongs and greens in the store.

Cavocorax

Which… I don’t get. If they don’t know how to do it, WHO can you trust?

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada