I’m SO disappointed that it doesn’t work for me. It smells like creamsicles for real, but once steeped all I can taste is the hay-like guayusa, and apparently I really don’t like that flavour. I’ll just sit here with my nose in the bag, OK?

In other news, I’m sitting on a $50 shopping cart at DavidsTea. Persian Apple (for the BFF), Merry Cranberry, and Ever Green. I’m not sure about the Merry Cranberry or the Ever Green, but I really really really want to try them and this seems like it’s the only way now.

Cavocorax

That’s too bad. Do you have a lot of it? Maybe you can swap it for a sample of Merry Cranberry? (Well… that’s a long shot).

OMGsrsly

Haha. I got 1 oz or whatever the minimum was as I was the only one who wanted to try it in the order. The Apple Cider is OK, as the spices kind of hide the hay a bit. :) Taste and learn, right?

Comments

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada